Vastu for shops has become a trend in the recent years. Many people today resort to the ancient belief to ensure smooth operations, achieve fulfilling life, and gain monetary benefits. To utmost surprise, not only Indians even foreigners venturing into the Indian economy are embracing as well as following the trend of vastu. The ancient science has definitely opened the gateway to success for many shop owners and that is what increasing the number of people towards vastu.
There are thousands and millions of articles existing in the world that can be sold through physical outlets. Irrespective of the product you choose to trade in, vastu will help you gain monetary as well as mental benefits as the owner of the shop and as a person as well.
Structure and shape of the shop is the main determinant when deciding to start or revamp your shop. Here are some of the helpful tipss based on construction related determinants:
- The best area for the shop is a square or a rectangular plot. Any irregularities in the shape can lead to monetary loss.
- The length and width of the plot should be balanced.
- Construction of slope at the entrance or near the main gate is strictly prohibited in accordance to vastu. This creates hindrances and obstructs the flow of positive energy into the premises.
- There should be ample space of ventilation.
- It is also said that a small aquarium should be placed in the North East direction to bring prosperity. The aquarium should probably house nine gold and one black fishes.
- The main door as well as other doors of the shop should open inside and on the right.
- The wall just opposite the main door should have some kind of painting or picture.
- Car parking should be constructed in the North West and the store room in the South West direction.
- If there is a need to build the guard room or security room, then it should be positioned in the North West.
- Small plants in the premises add a special feel to the entrance and enhance the flow of positive energy in the interior.
After construction basics, there are other articles, fittings, and placements of individuals that also work as important determinants when deciding on vastu. Here are some helpful tipss for the same:
- Owner of the shop should be seated in a way that he or she faces towards the East. Cashier or cash counter should be positioned in the North direction.
- All electronic equipments like air conditioners, televisions, audio systems, and computers should be placed in the South-East.
- Telephones and tables should be placed in the South West direction.
- All the raw materials, heavy machinery, and stock should be positioned in the South West direction.
- Showcases and exhibits should be placed in the West.
- Salesmen should be facing the East direction.
You can easily grow and prosper your business by simply implementing the rules of vastu. Balance the flow of energy through the ancient science and everything will automatically fall in place.
Vastu for office is equally important as vastu for home as almost half a day a man spends at work. The interior and the atmosphere within should be pleasing and comfortable so as to keep positive vibes flowing freely. Majority of the people in the present day are opting to choose the vastu way for building and creating their dream offices. This is to ensure smooth running operations and to bring in constant flow of wealth and success.
When constructing a new office or planning to revamp the structure of your office, it is important you place trust on the benefits of vastu. Since years, people have been following the trend and implementing the varied rules of vastu so as to give birth to a completely balanced state of mind and health. When the same is applied to your offices, it is sure to work wonders.
Vastu is believed to be associated with the five elements of nature – Earth, Fire, Sky, Water, and Air. Each of these elements has its own significance in the actual composition of the universe, leaving a unique impact when harmonized with vastu principles. All these elements are given certain placements and if placed appropriately, can enhance growth and prosperity of your company.
To get an insight into the elements of universe and their placements according to vastu, scan the guidelines below:
All water bodies including fountains, tubewells, aquariums, pools, and water dispensers are ruled by the ‘Water’ element. All these water sources should be placed in the North East direction for most effective results in terms of monetary benefits and constant growth.
All electronic gadgets like transformers, generators, televisions, refrigerators, microwaves, air conditioners, inverters, and power houses are ruled by the energies from the ‘Fire’ element. These equipments should be most suitably placed in the South East to aim for happiness, monetary gains, and healthy relationships between employees.
‘Air’ element rules the sources permitting air flow like windows, ventilators, doors, exhaust, elevators, and lifts. The most suitable and fruitful direction of air flow should be from the North East. Hence, all these sources should be positioned in a way that air sweeps in from the North East direction bringing along peace and prosperity.
The ‘Sky’ element takes care of space utilization in office. Every space should be well utilized for the best results. There should be enough open space in the interior of the office so that it can get enough sunlight and cross-ventilation to reap monetary benefits as well as health comforts. Further to that, huge trees, pillars, and posts should be removed from the visible way to avoid any kind of obstruction.
The ‘Earth’ element is basically attributed to the main construction of the office building including the depression and elevation. Shape of the plot should be equal from all ends, most suitably should be square or rectangle. The entire plot and the construction map should be in compliance to the guiding vastu principles to add to the affluence of your business.
The hotels are categorized from a small tea stall to a five star hotel. Generally following are the principles of Vastu Shastra, which should be applied while designing a hotel.
Standard Layout of Hotel
Vastu helps a great deal in making the hotel witness a booming business, with the arrival of more guests. There are a a lot of things that are taken into matter, while suggesting the right Vastu remedies for hotels like – the selection of site, location of the kitchen, placement of electronic equipments, location and design of the reception, location of rooms and many more. The hotel should be able to provide to the needs of the guests.
One should get appropriate Vastu suggestions and guidance from an experienced Vastu consultant, Restaurants, Lodges etc. Generally we observed several hotels are concentrating at using Vastu for construction and development in Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore and USA as well.
Here are some Vastu tips for hotels:
In the hotel, there should be adequate provision for light and ventilation. The should be a large open space for the hotel kitchen. For placing grinders, ovens etc, southeast corner is considered appropriate.
Ground floor is suitable for the reception and restaurant purpose.
First floor can be used for constructing a conference hall.
For balcony, choose eastern or northern areas.
To construct a storeroom, Vastu suggests a southern, western or southwestern zone.
For electric generator and transformer installation, southeast direction is good.
For installation of AC, southeast location is consired best in Vastu.
If you want to construct water bodies to attract tourists, then the right place for their construction, according to Vastu. is in the north, east or northeast. These locations are also appropriate for the main entrance.
Washbasin should never be installed in the center of the hall. It can be in the north, east or northeast directions.
Ensure that there is large, open ground in the premises of your hotel.
Vastu for hotels helps a great deal in ensuring that the hotel will witness a booming business, with the arrival of more and more number of guests. There are a plenty of things that are taken into consideration, while suggesting the right Vaasthu remedies for hotels like the selection of site, location of the kitchen, placement of different electronic equipments, placement of reception counter, location of different rooms and many more.
Here are some Vastu tips for hotels:
Ground floor would be apt for the reception and restaurant purpose.
There must be adequate provision for light, ventilation and a large open space for the kitchen, so ground floor can be used. For placing grinders, ovens etc, southeast corner would be appropriate.
First floor can be used for constructing conference hall.
For balcony purpose, choose eastern or northern portions.
If you wish to construct a storeroom, then opt for southern, western or southwestern zone.
For installation of AC, southeast location would be apt.
For electric generator and transformer installation, southeast direction is absolutely fine.
Washbasin placement should never be in the center of the hall. It can be done in the north, east or northeast directions.
If you want to construct water bodies to attract tourists, then the right place for their construction is in the direction of north, east or northeast. Also these directions are appropriate for the main entrance.
Vastu is believed to be a form of science that harnesses the levels of energy within all human beings. In someway or the other, it leaves a deep impact on human life and touches every single aspect of our existence. Whether it is issues in the personal life, success in studies, ensuring good health, or competitive edge in the professional world, vastu has an answer to all.
Now, as vastu leaves an impact on all aspects of our lives, we cannot ignore that it is associated to all the places and articles we are connected to. One of the most important elements of our lives is health and most of us depend on medicines and ailments to stay healthy. This dictates at everything linked to health including the hospitals and chemist shops should follow Vastu Tipss.
As you travel the road every day, you come across many chemist shops at every corner. This is because of the increasing demand of medicines along with innovations in medical treatments. To all surprises, only few of the shops show business and others just wonder small sales. This is not because the ones wondering for small sales are not working hard but someway or the other, they fail to understand the concept of vastu and follow the defined ethics. So, if at any stage of time, you plan to start a chemist shop, then do keep in mind the norms and principles of vastu to ensure a healthy inauguration, wealthy business, and a happy way to life as a chemist.
Here are some effective Vastu Tipss for chemist shop:
- When planning to open a chemist shop, then the most suitable direction is East or North facing.
- The plot you consider buying for your shop should be equal from all ends with no irregularities in shape and structure.
- All water resources like the water tank and water dispensers should be placed in the North East corner of your shop.
- The main desk of the shop should be built of wood most probably in square or rectangular shape.
- The opening or the face of the shop should be in the North or East direction. If this not possible, then atleast the main counter used for dealing with customers should be placed in the North or East direction.
- The associates, accountants, and other employees should have a sitting arrangement in the North East direction.
- All allopathic medicines should be placed on shelves and drawers positioned on the South and the North direction.
- All Ayurvedic medicines should be placed at the counters or shelves positioned in the North West corner of the shop.
- All electronic equipments such as air-conditioner, cooler, and computers should be placed in the South East direction.
Implementation of these simple vastu tips and tipss in your chemist shop will lead to growth and prosperity along with a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Vastu is believed to be an integral part of business success and progress across the Indian subcontinent. The science of vastu is deep rooted into the Indian heritage that rules the existence and progression of each and every aspect including the world of business.
When it comes to business, vastu is given great importance in terms of wealth gains, credibility in the business market, and employee-employer relationship. Some do call it a misconception but hundreds of businessmen who are soaring with heaps and bounds have used the vastu way. Many businessmen also take vastu consultation for auspicious dates and special tips for constructing their premises.
For flourished and successful business, it is very important to consider all the elements of vastu and infuse them with all the aspects of creating, starting, and running a business. Here are some of the effective Vastu Tipss to help you enrich your business with wealth and prosperity:
The first most important principle is to govern the construction and built up of the business premises:
- A plot with a square or rectangular shape is considered auspicious. The other option is to go for a plot with the singhmukhi shape with a wide front and narrow rear.
- The god or goddess in the premises should be placed in the corner of the North East direction.
- The face of the business premises should face towards East or North.
- All the electrical equipments including the switch boards should be placed in the South East.
- Canteen should be constructed in the South East direction.
- Lockers should be placed in room directed in the South West direction with lockers opening towards the North.
- The entire production unit should be positioned in the South West for the most effective results. Otherwise, North East is also a good option for the production unit.
- Parking area and the guard’s room should both be constructed in the North West.
The second most important thing in the business premises is based on sitting arrangements and placements of business articles or stationary. According to vastu:
- The chairman or the director of the company should have his or her office situated in the South or West direction.
- The assistant managers, secretariats, and other sub-ordinates should be seated in the North West or South East direction.
- The finance head or any other executive monitoring the accounts should be given a place in the North or East direction.
- The shelves or lockers with all financial records, cash, and other account related stationeries should be positioned in the Central North or South West of the cabin space.
Following these simple norms and principles of vastu, one can take his or her business from a scratch to riches. This helps promote the flow of positive energy into every aspect of business, making it a successful runway on the business platform.