Usually people like to have small plants in their home and if they have a spacious garden then like to have different types of tress there. Thus plants play a vital role in our life. It always suggested to plant trees as they have major concern for good environment. These absorb the harmful gases from the atmosphere thus cleaning the environment.
Vastu Tips for plants guides us as to which type of plants and trees we should plant around our home as to enjoy its positive attitude. If there is a tree around your home it should be at a distance so that its shadow is not falling upon the residence from 9 am to 3 pm. The reason behind is the trees could restrict the cosmic radiation present in the sun rays to enter in the house. But there are some trees which is harmful for you some of them includes:
Restricted Plants and Trees
- Those having thorns should not be planted near or in your house such as Akolh, Babool, Katari, and Ber.
- Plants or trees those are milking should be avoided such as Mahua, Vata, and Peepal.
- Those trees bearing fruits such as Mango, and Banana.
Besides choosing plants or trees you should also consider where they must be planted and in which directions of the house. This is because planting plants or trees in there proper direction helps to avoid their negative effects harming you.
Direction for Planting Plants
- Towards the eastern direction of your home you should grow a Vata Peepal tree as it is auspicious but in this direction you should never grow fruit bearing trees as they are inauspicious.
- In the Southern Direction you should grow a Goolar trees as it is very auspicious for this direction but should restrict Pakad and Nimba as they are inauspicious.
- Western direction is good to have Peepal tree as it is the most auspicious for this direction where as Vata and Banana are inauspicious.
- For Pakad Northern direction is most auspicious while Goolar and Banana are inauspicious.
These are some of the direction where planting of some specific type of tree would bring positive effect in your home.
- Tulsi: It is also called as holy Basil. It is always suggested to plant a tulsi plant on your property. It should be placed towards North, North-East, or East side of your home. It is considered as a medicinal plant thus used in Ayurvedic medicines. So having it in your home and eating few leaves of it daily would keep you healthy and it also bring positive vibes at your home.
- Flower Pot: you should never place a flower pot on the boundary wall of your compound towards the North, East or North-East direct as it blocks the early morning beneficial sun rays to enter the house. So it is advised to place these plants on the ground in these directions and it is also important to consider their height not to be more than 3 feet.
- Creepers: you should never grow a creeper beside the building wall or compound wall. They should always be planted in the garden with an individual support. You can plant the money plant within the house but it should not be grown outside the house.